Thursday, April 30, 2015

Tunes to Travel By...

D's SA has been scheduled for Monday morning at 10 am. Luckily, we can go to the Melrose Park office, which is about a half an hour closer to home for us, so that's nice. My next visit will be that Thursday... that's when I'll start Lupron.

Starting to feel real.

Since I've got a lot of driving ahead of me over the next couple of months, I've decided that I wanna build an IVF Playlist. I get frustrated with the radio often times. If they're not playing commercials, it seems they're playing the same 5 songs over and over. Our satellite radio is a bit better, but even then... I still find myself channel hopping.

So, this is one of my projects. I'm thinking of putting old songs that have meant something to me over this entire journey,  new songs that either inspire or uplift me and maybe even a few songs that I might sing to my child should this all work out the way we're praying that it will.

I would LOVE to hear what songs other girls leaned on, so to speak, during their journey. I've got a handful in mind already, but with the clinic being a 2 hour drive (without traffic) I've got some space to fill yet. Suggestions, links to YouTube videos in the comments... whatever ya'll wanna do, I'll love it all!


4 comments:

  1. Love this one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q9ayN39xmsI

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. While I'm not a Twilight fan, I do like that song. And it's quite fitting as well. Definitely going on the list!! :^)

      Delete
  2. This. This was my TTC, pregnancy and now my baby jam. I cry every single time. God, I'm even weeping now! This movie kills me. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fKPK6c0mKE0

    ReplyDelete